- Statisicial Musing: Why we (AB) test
A light overview on why we (Ab) test or test theories more generally.
- PyTorch Autograd and Training Models
I take a dive into PyTorch autograd to explore what it does and how it relates to training deeplearning models.
- Deep Learning with Google Cloud
Cloud providers such as Google Cloud offer great flexibility to compute power, including GPUs, which is useful for deep learning.
- The Effect of Loan to Value Ratios
Adrian Orr, Governer of Reserve Bank of New Zealand contemplates the re-introduction of LVR measures. We explore the history and effect of this statment.
- Current State of NZ's Economy - Sep 2020
There's a lot happening in New Zealand's economy currently. With a recession, monetary policy annoucement, and an election. We take stock of a few things.
- How does Trustpilot scoring work?
Trustpilot is a leading consumer review site, understand how they rank businesses and how you can learn from it.
- Email Marketing: Vanity Metrics Guide
Vanity metrics play an important role in email marketing, we break down vanity metrics such as Click-through rate and look at factors to improve engagement.
- Sales Volume vs Account Value With Lead Scoring
There is often a trade-off between Sales Volume and average Account Value. Lead scoring can be both the cause, and the solution to getting the best of both.
- Bayesian AB Testing with Pyro
Implement a successful experiment using Bayesian AB testing. In this, we use Pyro, a python framework to analyse marketing and on-boarding experiments
- Optimize Sales For Growth with Lead Scoring
Increase your sales win-rate and efficiency with lead scoring. A technique that is applicable to businesses of all sizes.
- Achieving Gross Margin as a US Listed Software Company
Gross margin is popular metric for stock analysts and companies. We explore the relationship and the importance it plays for NASDAQ and NYSE listed companies.
- How US Software Companies Balance Research and Sales Spend
Sales Growth vs Product Development are often two competing factors of Startups and mature companies. We take a look at what the best US listed software companies do.
- Deploying Machine Learning Models with Docker
Learn to create a production-ready API using nginx, gunicorn and Docker to serve your Machine Learning models.