- Email Marketing: Vanity Metrics Guide
Vanity metrics play an important role in email marketing, we break down vanity metrics such as Click-through rate and look at factors to improve engagement.
- Sales Volume vs Account Value With Lead Scoring
There is often a trade-off between Sales Volume and average Account Value. Lead scoring can be both the cause, and the solution to getting the best of both.
- Bayesian AB Testing with Pyro
Implement a successful experiment using Bayesian AB testing. In this, we use Pyro, a python framework to analyse marketing and on-boarding experiments
- Optimize Sales For Growth with Lead Scoring
Increase your sales win-rate and efficiency with lead scoring. A technique that is applicable to businesses of all sizes.
- Achieving Gross Margin as a US Listed Software Company
Gross margin is popular metric for stock analysts and companies. We explore the relationship and the importance it plays for NASDAQ and NYSE listed companies.
- How US Software Companies Balance Research and Sales Spend
Sales Growth vs Product Development are often two competing factors of Startups and mature companies. We take a look at what the best US listed software companies do.